Science! Science!

NICE!

Everything seems quite nice, goes good with the song and all!! just fix the replay part, it was off screen in the flash, not sure why.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

[review]

OMG lol, wow! great, but... well wow!!! nice animation.. def. not disney, but it works, and then great goofy voice!!!

Don't Fear the Reaper Don't Fear the Reaper

bonus for using (don't fear) the reaper!!

Nice animation, not much if anything that I would change, good job!

Grunts of War Grunts of War

reminds me of shin-chan!

This totally reminds me of shin-chan for some reason! Other than that: yeah, Gears isn't that great you got that right, but you'll probably get stomped out by GEARS nerds, or because of the mouse-made animation.

Invest in Photoshop ;D

LoveShineHero responds:

Fuck

John McCain John McCain

that....

wasn't nearly as good as ferrets, but as long as it wasn't intended to be politically down-trotting was interestingly creepy, and entertaining.

Ferrets Ferrets

refreshing

I happily sadistic jingle, you get props!

The Problem With Anime The Problem With Anime

pretty true

I have to say that it's pretty true, that anime is alot like that now a days. Although they DO come out and play some cool anime now and then.

if you do another one of these, animate everything like you did the tank chick, and I'm sure you will get better ratings.

P.S: use a song from the portal if NG won't let you upload your own for some reason

Valfire responds:

Ah thanks!
I should have probaly gotten a different audio clip, but since this originally was released on DA last year, I lost the source file.

I was too lazy to go and find it ,but I had a kick out of singing out some music anyway.
But yep... Good anime still pops up, they just don't bring over enough of it.

Tank chick was actually done by a friend of mine because they wanted a stake in this also~

Fluffy creatures 1 Fluffy creatures 1

audio & asses

it's okay; i would find something to boost the level of the audio for the voices, I had to turn it up really loud to heard it over nothing.

FBF: Essence Of Flash FBF: Essence Of Flash

I've seen this before...........?

see title...

xedon responds:

Not this excact one ^^

The Founders: Intro The Founders: Intro

hmmm

This could have promise, show me more